Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education has issued new job notice [No.32-20/2021-ICFRE] on 23.08.2021 for filling up the post of Conservator of Forest (CF) and Deputy Conservator of Forest (DCF) on deputation basis in ICFRE Dehradun and its institutes. There are 48 vacancies will be filled by ICFRE and post wise vacancy details are given below. Candidates who are seeking central govt jobs kindly submit the filled application form to given address on or before the last date. The last date for receipt of the application is 10.10.2021.
Total Post :- Please Read Notification
ICFRE Educational Qualification :-
- Please read official notification for educational qualification details :-
ICFRE Age Relaxation :-
- Please read official notification for age limits/ relaxation details.
ICFRE Application Fees :-
- Applicants should pay Rs.500 via Demand Draft – in favour of the Accounts Officer, ICFRE and payable at Dehradun
ICFRE Selection Procedure :-
- Candidates will be selected based on an personal interview and test.
ICFRE Job Location :-
- Across India
ICFRE Important Dates :-
- Notification Declared Date : 23/08/2021
- Last date for apply : 10/10/2021
ICFRE Advertisement Number :-
ICFRE Applying Procedure :-
- Eligible and interested candidates may send their application form to the given address in the notification.
ICFRE Important Links :-