Indian Air Force ((IAF) is looking for candidates who can join IAF Group ‘C’ Civilian posts at the various Air Force Stations/Units. IAF Group C Notification is published in the employment newspaper dated 30 October to 05 November 2021. Keep visiting marugujarat24.info for more jobs and study material updates.
The vacancies are available for post of Cook, MTS, LDC, Superintendent, Carpenter, Fireman and Civil Mechanical Transport Driver under HQ Central Air Command, HQ Eastern Air Command, HQ South Western Command, HQ Training Command,HQ Maintenance Command and HQ Western Air Command.
IAF Total Posts :-
- 80 Civilian Group C Posts
IAF Posts Name :-
- Superintendent (Store) : 01 Posts
- Lower Division (LDC) : 10 Posts
- Cook (Ordinary Grade) : 04 Posts
- Carpenter (Skilled) : 01 Post
- Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade) : 45 Posts
- Fireman : 01 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) : 18 Posts
IAF Educational Qualification :-
- Cook (Ordinary Grade) : Matriculation with a certificate or Diploma in catering. Minimum 01 year experience in trade.
- Superintendent (Store) : Graduate (Bachelor’s Degree).
- Lower Division (LDC) : Matric with 12th class Pass. A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer.
- Carpenter (Skilled) : 10th Pass. Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the trade of Carpenter.
- Fireman : Matriculation or equivalent qualification. Must have undergone training in Fire Fighting under a state fire service or a recognized institute of repute.
- Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade) : Level 2
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) : Matriculation Pass or equivalent qualification.
IAF Age Relaxation Details :-
- 18 – 25 Years.
- 03 years for OBC,
- 05 years for SC / ST
- 10 years for PwBD.
- Please read official notification for more age relaxation and limits details.
IAF Selection Procedure :-
The eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test. The written test will be based on minimum education qualification.
IAF Applying Procedure :-
- Eligible and interested candidates can send the duly typed application for in English /Hindi with recent photograph (passport size) duly self attested. Any other supporting document (self attested), Self addressed envelope with stamp (s) Rs. 10/- pasted to concerned Air Force Station through ordinary post.
IAF Job Location :-
- Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
IAF Important Dates :-
- Submission application last date : 29/11/2021
IAF Important Links :-